Happy Friday, All!
Spring is finally hitting Chicago and I couldn’t be more thrilled! I am so ready for this sunny weather…we all are!
Dominic is home today, so we have decided to start our dreaded Spring Cleaning. Although actually, I’m not dreading it at all. Knowing that we get to still enjoy the beautiful weather by having all of our windows open (my fave!), while we thoroughly clean our home is actually really exciting to me. Let’s just hope Chicago doesn’t pull a fast one by having today only get up to 30 degrees….
In case you’re spending your Friday, not cleaning, and relaxing instead, here are ten…
1. Would you have taken the same approach as this dad?
2. Pinterest….for men.
3. Really considering buying this (Maybe I should make a pro/con list on whether or not to buy it….).
4. 20 of the worst parent over-shares on Facebook (so gross!)
5. How to make a pretty iPhone Case.
6. 10 healthy desserts…you’re welcome. (Red velvet cupcakes, anyone?)
7. An alternate version of Taylor Swift’s “I Knew You Were Trouble”. I just die every single time. So funny!
8. I really want to try doing this to my hair!
9. How secure is your password? (one of mine would take 11 seconds to crack…oops. But my Facebook password? 63 Million Years. Take that, hackers!)
10. A new friend…everybody go say Hi say to Tausha!
Have a good weekend!