My lovely friend, Amanda, has nominated me for a Liebster award. Actually, she did so last week, and I’m just getting to it now (sorry!). I have never really heard of a Liebster Award, but I’m glad I was nominated!
Here are the rules:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
Answer the question the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer.
Choose 11 blogs and link them in your post.
Go to their page and tell them.
No tags back!
Okay, so 11 things about me….hmmm…
Can I just cheat and say that if you read this, you’ll get 11 plus 15 more amazing facts? Cool!
Secondly, I have to answer the questions that Amanda has for me:
- What is one thing you do when no one else is looking? Bite my nails. Such a bad habit.
- Are you a books or movies type of person? A little bit of both, actually. A movie is obviously easier, but I hate sitting through them. Although I don’t always have the time to sit down and read a good book either.
- What is one characteristic about yourself that you love? My devotion to my Family.
- What is one characteristic about yourself that you hate? My sense of style!
- Most surprising thing about being a mom? How fearless/selfless I am when it comes to Olivia. Also, how amazed I am by every single thing she does (I just took pictures of her drinking from a water fountain, for crying out loud!).
- Do you have siblings? What is your birth order? I have one younger sister, but I can’t tell you how many times I hear that she looks like the older one.
- Do you like to read horoscopes or do you consider it all a bunch of bunk? I LOVE to read my horoscope. I think it’s amazing how on point they usually are.
- If you could live anywhere in the country (US) where would you choose? I’d spend half of the year in Colorado, and the other half in California or Arizona.
- Favorite restaurant? I don’t really know if I have one…I usually just get stuck on one place, eat there entirely too often, get tired of said place, find another place and repeat the process. Oh, but I guess I really do love me some Texas de Brazil. Yum!
- Are you tech savvy? For the most part, yes. Except this blog coding stuff is really throwing me for a loop!
- What is your favorite outfit? The momiform. Leggings, a tee, boots and a cardigan. Total cliché, I know.
And then, my questions:
- What do you love the most about your significant other?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Tell me a secret!
- What is one thing you love to do?
- If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you have a secret talent? What is it?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- Coffee or tea?
- What is the first thing you would do if you won a million dollars?
- What is your go-to outfit?
And lastly, the lovely women I tag:
I hope I did all of this right! Like I said, I’ve never heard of this before but it was fun. Thanks, Amanda!
P.S. A picture of Olivia for good measure: