This week has been SO up and down.
But definitely more up.
1. It turns out that we do get to keep the venue of my dreams, thanks to my AMAZING in-laws. Long story short: they are the best and basically do not take no for an answer. (VERY happy!)
2. Olivia has been off the bottle for a week, and only cried for it the first night!
3. I have lost 3 pounds in a week and a half.
4. I found my DREAM wedding dress. You may be confused by this as some of you already know that I’ve previously stated that I have already bought a dress….I plan to clarify on Tuesday! (EXCRUCIATINGLY happy!)
5. Our Honeymoon plans are 95% finalized!
6. One of my bffs, Carly, is in town from Minnesota so tonight all of us girls are getting together for a little night on the town!
7. I bought a Groupon for 10 fitness classes for 34 dollars. I’m really excited because I’ve always wanted to try Zumba, Cycling, and Pilates.
8. Olivia can sing some of the Bubble Guppies theme song and I am just so amazed.
1. Olivia had been sleeping through the night for 6 nights straight. A world record. And then on Wednesday night (and again on Thursday), she started crying every couple of hours. Not okay.
2. My BIRCHBOX (I linked my referral link just in case you want to sign up!) still isn’t here…it was supposed to be here yesterday and when I go to track it on UPS, it keeps coming up unavailable.
3. Olivia feeds herself with a fork a lot more than I care to admit.. I know this is supposed to be a good thing but it’s just another sign that she is no longer a baby and that breaks my mama heart.
I like this link-up because I was looking for more Crappies, as I didn’t think 3 were enough, and I couldn’t think of any! I guess my life isn’t that bad…
…that’s sarcasm, because of course I know that it isn’t! Life is fantastic!
Have a good weekend, I hope it doesn’t rain so we can spend more time outside!