Happy Friday, Everyone!
As most of you know (except for me, apparently. I had no idea.), Mother’s Day is two and a half weeks away. I already have a pretty good idea for what I plan on getting the mothers in our lives, but in case you don’t……well, this list is for you, my friend.
And bonus: there are more than just ten things to choose from this week.
I know, I know, I’ve outdone myself. You can thank me later.
With that said, I bring you……
1. I’ve tried this robe on in the store….it’s so comfy!
2. I’m a sucker for pretty stationary.
3. Love these Chalkboard Storage Jars for the kitchen!
4. If she’s of the bracelet type…..
5. …..or prefers the bangle.
6. This Hanging Teacup set is so pretty!
7. These babies are actually quite popular, but if for some reason she doesn’t have them…well, let’s just say she NEEDS them. The perfect amount of sparkle.
8. I am obsessed with this Laptop Bag.
9. This bag too.
10. Since Olivia has been born, I’ve always wanted this necklace.
11. I also recently came across this one that I absolutely adore.
12. This candle is the best smelling candle EVER. Seriously, she’s going to feel like she’s on vaycay.
13. How cute is this notebook?
14. But if you want to make her cry……get her this one, instead.
Other perfect gifts that are not pictured:
A gift card for a massage.
(Or all three…which would equal the ultimate Spa Package!)
Flowers! You can NEVER go wrong with flowers!
A coffee date.
A Blurb book.
And I really think this one is a no brainer, but anything from Target is sure to make her smile. After all, we’re not really moms unless we love Target, amiright? ;)
Did I miss any good ones?
Next week’s Ten Things Friday is going to be DIYs for Mother’s Day, and the week after that will be Mother’s Day gifts that don’t cost anything at all!
Have a good weekend!