Happy Friday, Friends!
The week obviously went by quickly, thanks to good ol’ Memorial Day, but we’re not complaining!
So guess what?!
My friend Rachel over at My Wholesome Home is guest blogging for this weeks Ten Things Friday! I was so excited when she sent me over her list, especially because it is filled with super cute pictures of her pup, and facts to go along!
Without further ado, I give you Rachel!
10 Things About Pugs
1. They are small dogs with big heads. Mine thinks she’s 10 feet tall and as fierce as a lion.
2. They LOVE food. Like will try and take it out of your mouth if you let them close enough. Will definitely steal off your plate if it’s near them.
3. They sneeze a lot. Mostly in your face when you’re not expecting it. Especially if your mouth is open.
4. They are lazy (unless it comes to sneaking or stealing food)
5. They are snugglers. Get on top of your head to be as close as imaginatively possible type snugglers.
6. They sit on their butts like humans, not their haunches like most dogs. It makes them look silly.
7. They tend to have allergies. Which gets expensive. But their cuteness makes you dole that cash out anyway.
8. They love people. All people. Big people. Small people. If that people is giving them attention-even better.
9. They hate the cold.
10. They will control you easily by putting on their puppy dog eyes (there’s a reason that expression gets used). Treat? Sure. My food? Of course. Belly rub? How could I refuse?
My Hubby and I love our little Pug. She’s got a great personality and even though she’s very stubborn, we wouldn’t trade her for anything.
Rachel writes about military life, organic living, and having a healthy family at My Wholesome Home.
How sweet is that face?!
Thanks so much, Rachel!
Have a good weekend, everyone!
*Don’t forget: if you’d like to guest blog for my 10 Things Friday series, I’d love to have you! Just write out a list of 10 things, it can be anything (i.e. 10 books you should read, 10 things about myself, 10 reasons why I love my dog….anything!), and send it over in an email ( ohheybabyblog[at]gmail[dot]com )! I can’t wait to hear what everyone comes up with! :)