I don’t know if it’s harder to believe that it’s already Friday again, or that it’s already MAY! So crazy.
So last week, I put together a round-up of super Awesome Mother’s Day gifts. This week, I’m going to continue the round-up, but with just a tiny switch.
I hope you guys have a little crafty-ness in you because this Friday, I bring you ten….
1. I would keep this Mother’s Day Wreath up on my door all year round!
2. How gorgeous is this DIY Gold Glitter Jewelry Dish?! Definitely on my list of things to make for myself.
3. These Shrink Film Key Chains are so cute!
4. This is the perfect gift for a new mom. I’m obsessed with this idea!
5. Can you imagine all the different patterns and colors you could make with this DIY Elastic Hair Ties tutorial?!
6. And this one is probably my fave because I can already imagine Olivia’s tiny little hand hung on our bedroom wall….wait, no, I don’t think that came out right……………….
7. A Floating Vase. I’ve always wanted to make this! (Confession: I tell Dominic at least once a week that I actually AM gonna make it…hasn’t happened yet. Oops!)
8. I know for a fact that any mom would love this DIY Coconut Citrus Scrub. I know I would……
9. Okay, I know this one takes a little more time (and patience!) but, if you’re really crafty and have some time to put aside, these Tiny Polaroid Magnets may quite possibly be one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I have a weird obsession with miniature stuff….
10. I actually plan on doing this one with Olivia sometime next week. It’s a perfect DIY for your little one to participate in and the outcome is sure to be a work of art (not to mention some messy sensory play!)
In all honesty, I really would like to try each of these DIYs. Little by little, I’m sure I will, and of course I’ll let you all know about it! Anybody plan on trying one of these for a Mother’s Day gift? I’d love to know! Next Friday I will conclude this little Mother’s Day gift series with 10 gifts where you don’t have to spend any money at all!
Also, it’s Cinco de Mayo this weekend, so all you crazy cats be careful out there! I once had a teacher who said that her son (they are both completely white, by the way) went to school one Cinco de Mayo wearing a plain white t-shirt with black permanent marker on it that said ‘Go Mexico.’
She called it weird, I say awesome.
Happy early Cinco de Mayo to all my people (I’m half Mexican, so I have to represent!) and if you don’t celebrate, I still wish you an awesome weekend!
P.S. I don’t know why I didn’t think of this sooner, but if you’d like to guest blog for my 10 Things Friday series, I’d love to have you! Just write out a list of 10 things, it can be anything (i.e. 10 books you should read, 10 things about myself, 10 reasons why I love my dog….anything!), and send it over in an email ( ohheybabyblog[at]gmail[dot]com )! I can’t wait to hear what everyone comes up with! :)