By my posts, I think you can all tell that it has been a very looooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggg week. Some of it for the better (family time) some of it for the worst (Olivia’s poor little cold).
1. I lost four pounds so….yay me!
2. Olivia’s cold is finally on the verge of being over!
3. Finally catching up on all of the blogs I follow on bloglovin….I know you may think this is not really an accomplishment but when you have 240 posts that you haven’t read, or even skimmed through…..it’s a good thing, trust me.
4. It was cold yesterday, so Olivia and I made the most delicious chicken noodle soup, and then we hopped in the warmest bath and drew all over the walls with bath crayons. It was perfect and she didn’t even notice that I mainly stuck her in the bath to rid her of congestion.
5. Dominic made really good turkey clubs for lunch today. Turkey bacon, turkey and salami. He put tomatoes and lettuce on his!
6. Olivia says “Wow! Cool!” for everything. So. Funny.
7. Dominic agreed to write for a special new series on the blog, starting next week ;)
1. Olivia put up a huge fight to go to sleep last night. I get so frustrated when she does that because I’m so used to it being so easy. 45 minutes to go to sleep? Not okay, little miss.
2. I went to the eye doctor yesterday, and had my very first eye exam. Not only did the exam last two hours, but they put like 4 different drops in my eyes (one made my eyes so numb and heavy, you’d swear I was on drugs.), 3 different doctors came in at 3 separate times to ask me the same set of questions, and they all flashed the same amount of light into my poor eyes. All to tell me that I have very healthy eyes, my headaches probably mean I have dry eyes, and I need the smallest prescription ever for glasses for driving.
3. I have had a mosquito bite on the crease on the side of my knee for the past week and I am DYING. Why do mosquitos exist? WHY?
4. We slept in until 11 am which is a crappy thing because we’ve been sleeping in so much and half of our day is wasted! Must. Wake. Up. Earlier.
5. I realized this week that I really need to get a move on all of this wedding stuff. For real. I haven’t even picked out our wedding invitations yet. What is wrong with me?
6. Latte art is harder than I thought!
7. I miss Lost! We need a new Netflix show. Suggestions??
That’s all I can think of for right now!
Have a good weekend!