Happy First Day of Summer!!
Our first day of summer weather consists of a 90 degree temperature and severe thunderstorms. Helloooooo humidity, helloooooo frizzy hair.
I’ve been feeling a little less than inspired this week, as I’m sure you’ve kinda noticed. I’ve been battling a little bit of a random cold that kinda popped up Wednesday and I’m just starting to feel better today. I’ve got about 5 posts in my drafts, all half finished so hopefully I can finish some of those this weekend since my hubby will be home :) Also, what do we think about the new Instagram Video? Olivia and I approve! I like the fliters and the new amount of time, but I think I’ll keep Vine around for a little bit because seeing what people can come up with in 6 seconds is fascinating to me!
I’ve listed a few things about me on my About Me page (clever), 26 to be exact, but, I’ve thought of a few more and decided to devote this weeks TTF to telling you ten…
1. I eat ketchup with my mac and cheese….but only on the second day. If it’s fresh, I’ll eat it regularly.
2. I always want the weather to be either Fall or Winter, even when I say otherwise. Right around the second week of Spring I am always saying to Dominic, “I can’t wait for it to be fall.”
3. I love to listen to music from the 50s, it makes me EXTREMELY happy, and also always reminds me of the Holidays!
4. If I don’t have a cup of coffee a day, I get the WORST headache.
5. I’ve never had my ears pierced….although that’s gonna change soon because I want them pierced for our wedding!
6. I really really really hate asking for things/favors/money from people.
7. I hate being late. To anything. (Dominic is the exact opposite!)
8. I am obsessed with The Kardashians (the first step is admitting it…..)
9. I’m too scared to have another baby because I don’t think I will love it as much as I love Olivia. If it were up to Dominic, he’d want another one right now…..what the…
10. (I asked Dominic for this last one because I couldn’t think of any more!) I smell everything before I eat it, and if it’s a new food, Dominic says I make this face that makes it seem like what I’m about to eat is really disgusting….even before I try it. Oh, and if I really like the food, I dance un-knowingly. Olivia does it too!
Exciting stuff, right?
What are ten things you want me to know about you?
*Don’t forget: if you’d like to guest blog for my 10 Things Friday series, I’d love to have you! Just write out a list of 10 things, it can be anything (i.e. 10 books you should read, 10 things about myself, 10 reasons why I love my dog….anything!), and send it over in an email ( ohheybabyblog[at]gmail[dot]com )! I can’t wait to hear what everyone comes up with! :)