I feel like it has been such a long week. Dominic has been working a lot so we’ve been trying to sneak in as much time with him as possible, and getting a few things done around the house.
Holy bridal shower gifts. That beast of a pile was still staring us in the face yesterday so we decided to finally tackle it and put away quite a bit of stuff, so we’re starting to feel better about the clutter in our living/dining room. I also just noticed right now that about 95% of the gifts we got were for our kitchen!
Anyway, a few days ago I was nominated by the lovely Bethany over at Before, During, and After for a Liebster Award. I love these posts because it gives me an opportunity to find out more about bloggers, and for bloggers to find more out about me!
A Liebster Award is basically an award that bloggers give to other bloggers. It’s to help with exposure. The goal is to nominate folks who don’t have a whole bunch of followers yet!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. List 10 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate up to 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and notify them that they’ve been nominated.
4. Ask the nominees 10 questions for them to answer on their own blogs.
Instead of 10 facts about myself, I’m going to list 10 things about me in this moment:
1. It is Friday, July 12th and I am sitting her finally getting to do this while Olivia lays on the floor watching Olivia the Pig.
2. I just had a piece of peanut butter wheat toast and half of a banana.
3. Yesterday I received our wedding return label stamp and it is soooooo cute!
4. Dominic went out this morning and I’m hoping when he comes back, he has a Starbucks Chai Tea Latte in his hand, or I may not let him pass the door……
5. We got a new toaster at our Bridal Shower and Dominic wanted to put it up..I told him I think we should wait until our old one gives out and then use our new one, and he hesitantly agreed….. This morning only one side of my toast was toasted. That man gets what he wants even when he’s not trying.
6. I’m on day 3 of the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and I’m already starting to feel a lot better with a workout regimen in my daily routine.
7. Yo Gabba Gabba just came on and this show really makes me cringe. Why does it feel like the creators were on some kind of really heavy drug?
8. I already want it to be Fall. I just can’t help myself.
9. When I’m home, I wear a waist trimmer and do squats, lunges, and ab work-outs through out the day.
10. Olivia has chosen Dominic over me all morning and I hate it! :P
Here are my answers to Bethany’s questions:
1. What’s one makeup item that you MUST use every day?
2. What is your cheat meal, if you have one? Or if you’re not into healthy eating at all, what’s your favorite meal?
Chicken Wings! So bad, but so so good.
3. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be? Or just say you’re happy as is!
I would just change the little pouch that seems near impossible for me to get rid of!
4. What is your favorite celebrity baby name?
Stella Luna, Harper, Serephina, Cash…..
5. What was your favorite school subject, any grade?
My favorite has always been English. Reading, Writing, Proofreading……my jam.
6. Mac or PC?
7. Have you ever been in a hot air balloon?
No, and I’m not sure that I ever will get into one….they kind of freak me out.
8. What is your hidden talent?
I honestly cannot think of one.
9. Do you have any pets? If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you pick?
I do not have any pets! If I could have ANY animal…..that’s easy: A baby penguin!
10. How many glasses of water do you drink in a day?
3-4. I have a hard time keeping myself hydrated. Those 3-4 glasses of water are usually the only liquid I drink a day!
Here are 10 questions for my nominees:
1. What is one characteristic about yourself that you love?
2.What is your favorite outfit?
3. What is your favorite movie and why?
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Name at least 1.
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. What is your favorite blog post that you have written?
7. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
9. What is your favorite coffee shop, and what do you always order?
10. What is one thing you love to do?
Last but not least…
1. Rachel at My Wholesome Home.
2. Sarah at Misplaced Texan.
3. Nikki at Rushed Mommy.
4. Sarah at Dreaming About Baby.
5. Diana at Bride Eyed and Bushy Tailed.
Thank you, Bethany!
Have a good weekend, everyone!