Tuesday night, we we’re coming home from the store and I out Olivia down to walk around and instead, she just stood there. Instantly, I knew something was wrong. So I said, “Olivia, what’s the matter, baby?” And she gave me a little bit of a whine, and the next thing you know she’s throwing up all over the kitchen floor.
So, that’s been my life the past few days. I’ve been making her feel as comfortable as possible, and finally decided to take her to the doctor yesterday because she wasn’t keeping anything down. Turns out she has a stomach virus, and should be better by the end of the weekend. I really hope that’s the case because I feel so helpless and cannot stand seeing our little girl like that.
It’s been such a long week. Between the no-sleep, and just doing our best to make sure Olivia knows that we’re trying to do the best we can to make her feel better, I couldn’t think of a better TTF topic than one that can make us look at all the positive things that have gone on this week.
I now bring you ten….
1. Literally the only positive from having a sick baby? SNUGGLESTIMESINFINITY
2. Chocolate flavored coffee.
4. Dominic was off Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and comes home early Today. I really can’t stress how much I love when he’s home. Love me some good family time.
5. Because Dominic was home so much this week, we got a lot accomplished, including wedding stuff, and we cleaned the whole house, top to bottom. Our house feels so clean and I love it!
6. Our wedding invitations are finally in people’s hands, Olivia’s flower girl dress is ordered, I FOUND MY PERFECT WEDDING SHOES……..everything is moving along so nice and smooth (I hope I didn’t just jinx it!) and I cannot believe that there are only 43 days left until the big day!
8. This Dessert. 178 Calories.
9. Wedding packages.
10. New, fun workout routines.
What are some things making you happy this week?
P.S. Have you entered our Blog Hop? Only two more days to enter!
*Don’t forget: if you’d like to guest blog for my 10 Things Friday series, I’d love to have you! Just write out a list of 10 things, it can be anything (i.e. 10 books you should read, 10 things about myself, 10 reasons why I love my dog….anything!), and send it over in an email ( ohheybabyblog[at]gmail[dot]com )! I can’t wait to hear what everyone comes up with! :)