Dominic is home from his bachelor party, Olivia is not showing anymore signs of being traumatized, and I am still keeping on with my 28 to Great challenge.
In other words, it is a very happy Friday, indeed.
I end this week with a few of my favorites from around the web. Here are ten……
1. Did you know that Jerry Seinfield has a web series called, “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee“? Oh, you don’t? Then you should go check it out. It’s hilarious. And just in case one hilarious web series isn’t enough, here’s one from YouTube titled, “Convos With My 2 Year Old.” You’re welcome times two.
3. I love how this mom compared being a first year parent, to a second year parent. It’s so true!
4. I want these boots so bad. Don’t they just scream “Hello Fall!”?
5. 10 Things Society Says You Need Before Having a Baby, But You Don’t. I love this post. It’s written with such truth, and I can attest to a lot of these!
6. The Secret Language of your birthday.
7. A series about what happened to the Disney Princesses after their happy ending is over, and the magic fizzles out.
8. How perfect is this Lace Cardigan?
9. Is it too early for the pumpkin recipes? Because I want to make this one likerightnow.
10. Have you entered this $100 Target Gift Card Giveaway? (I had to!)
I’m hoping to get a lot of wedding stuff done this weekend….I mean there are only TWENTY NINE DAYS LEFT. I’m not freaking out….nope. Not. At. All.
Have a good weekend :)
P.S. *Don’t forget: if you’d like to guest blog for my 10 Things Friday series, I’d love to have you! Just write out a list of 10 things, it can be anything (i.e. 10 books you should read, 10 things about myself, 10 reasons why I love my dog….anything!), and send it over in an email ( ohheybabyblog[at]gmail[dot]com )! I can’t wait to hear what everyone comes up with! :)