As most of you know,, I have a pretty
small big obsession with Target.
But who doesn’t nowadays?
They just always get it right. Always. Their clothes, home decor, even their office supplies are freakin awesome. But my fave? Their seasonal stuff. Somehow, every year, they seem to out-do themselves from the year before.
Dominic, Olivia and I went there this morning to get some Christmas lights (among other things….because at Target you never just get what you went there for.) and all around the store there were little hints of Christmas, I loved it!
Which brings me to this week’s Ten Things Friday. Here are ten….
1. Faux Pine Tree – I love this cute little tree because it’s simple, but perfect enough to add Christmas spirit to a shelf in the bathroom or a window shelf above the kitchen sink (which is Where I would put it!).
2. Sequined NOEL Pillow -I love throw pillows. And even more than that, I love Target throw pillows. They’re always so cute and festive. Throw pillows would be perfect for any room– A guest room, living room sofa or an office couch/chair!
3. Plaid Throw– I kinda have a secret obsession with throw blankets. I always want to buy them from Target, but can never seem to justify spending 40 dollars on a throw blanket. However, I have been on the hunt for a plaid one for our living room couch and this one is EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. It’s the perfect touch of Christmas and so unbelievably soft. I didn’t buy it today, but I am definitely going back to do so!
4. JOY Candle Holder– We love candles and we love Christmas decorations. This brings both of those together into one. End of story.
6. Antler Server 3 Section Bowls– I really like the fact that you can tell this is Christmas-y without there being snowflakes, Santas, the word JOY or anything else all over it. The subtle reindeer antler and the fact that it is the best shade of Christmas red makes this 3 section serving bowl perfect the way it is!
7. Snowflake Dinnerware Set– Speaking of snowflakes, this set is pretty cute for a Christmas Dinner or Party. As much as I love Christmas Red, I am also a huge fan of Gold and White for the holidays…however, if you’re into a more subtle, minimal look, this dinner set is so pretty (and one of my favorites!)
8. Advent Calendar – I’m very much digging the rustic, cabin feel of this advent calendar. I grew up on the whole paper advent calendar with the chocolates inside, but this one is perfect enough to make me a convert ;)
9. Knit Tree Garland– This garland would look great wrapped around the stair ramp, hung on the edge of the kitchen counters or even above that little space that separates your living room and dining room (you know what I’m talking about!).
10. Mickey and Minnie Holiday Mug Set– Call me biased, but this Mickey and Minnie mug set is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Granted it probably wouldn’t look very festive after I took the paper Mickey and Minnie out of the mugs, they start off Christmas-y so they make the cut. But really though…..how cute are those mugs?!
A couple things that I couldn’t find on the site that I kinda loved: a knit covered mug and really festive holiday doormats! I don’t know why they weren’t on the site!
Target is definitely my happy place, and I’m even happier when I visit the store around the Holidays. They always do such a good job of putting you in the Holiday Spirit, and bringing these items home would just add to your festive mood!
Did you see anything at Target that I may have missed that I should add to this list?
Tomorrow is supposed to be the coldest day of the year so far so I am VERY excited to stay home with my little family, jamming to Christmas music, putting up our tree and decorating the house!
Have a good weekend!