We had a super busy Thursday–we did a lot of Christmas shopping and preparation, it was fun but soooo exhausting! After we put Olivia to bed, I sat on my laptop and starting doing a little more Christmas shopping……when all of a sudden, the weirdest thing happened.
I found myself window shopping……..for me.
How does that always happen?! ;)
Anyway just for fun, while I finish up next week’s Ten Things Friday post (gift ideas for men, women, children), I decided to round up a few items that are pretty much on my wish list.
Key words being wish list, but I don’t mind! I like wishing and dreaming!
Here are ten….
1. Golden Monogram Mug– I’m a mug hoarder, and I need this one in my collection. That gold handle is perfection.
2. Lace Headband from the Holiday Collection– I have always wanted a handband from Oh, Sweet Joy! The lace one is my favorite because it would literally go with anything!
3. Minnetonka Boots– I may be cheating here a little bit because as of yesterday, I actually know that my Grandma is gonna buy me these for Christmas. And then I’ll have to purchase the hard-soled baby version so that Olivia and I can have a little matchy-match going on in our wardrobe.
4. Memory Pillow– Ever since I was pregnant with Olivia, I developed really bad neck and back pains. If I sleep the wrong way on my pillow, I wake up with the worst neck pain, which eventually gives me the worst headache. I’ve heard great things about memory foam pillows, but the price is pretty selfish of me to spend on myself…..but if I was given it as a gift, I wouldn’t get to feel guilty at all ;) Bonus points to this particular pillow because it is gel infused…meaning the pillow is always cool!
5. Lace Cardigan– I have had my eye on this beautiful cardigan since forever….I guess it’s pretty obvious that I’m a sucker for lace.
6. Small Bag– How beautiful is this little bag? For the days that I don’t want to lug around my big purse…like on a date night or something….this is perfect.
7. Justin Timberlake- Although Justin Timberlake himself IS, and always will be, on my wish list, his picture here represents his 20/20 Experience World Tour. He comes to Chicago in February and I really wish his tickets weren’t sold out because I would kill to see him perform.
8. Canon DSLR– I love the camera I have now, and I am so grateful to my in-laws for getting it for Dominic and I for Christmas the first year we had Olivia, but this Canon holds my heart. I didn’t know much about cameras before, but now that I’ve done my research, this is the one I’d get. One day this pretty baby will be mine, one day!
9. Tea Infuser– I’m trying to drink more tea, because coffee is my drink of choice and really not the best for me. This tea infuser is soooooooo pretty and would look great in our kitchen ;)
10. Kindle Fire HDX– Again. One day, this Kindle will be mine. My Mother in law has one and she loves hers. For my 23rd Birthday, I vowed to read more and this would definitely help with that promise!
Well that was fun. As you can see, I took the liberty of putting the pricier items on the bottom half. I’m just considerate like that ;) And now it’s your turn…..
I would love to know: What ten things would be on your wishlist?