(…Brought to you by the word Pumpkin, apparently.)
1. My first official pumpkin chai tea latte from Starbucks. I had tried a PSL a few years ago and really wasn’t a fan so I just added the pumpkin sauce to my regular chai tea and it’s amazing! (Although I will admit that Dominic got a PSL and when I tried it it actually wasn’t that bad…)
2. PUMPKIN YOGURT. Oh my god, you guys. This stuff is seriously so good. It’s a little high in sugar, so it’s more of a treat than anything but it really is such a delicious treat. #targetdoesitagain
3. Adding a bunch of pumpkin recipes to my I Love All Things Pumpkin board on Pinterest…I’ve already started my fall bucket list and one of the things on there is to make at least one of the recipes on that board!
4. Breaking the pumpkin pattern, next Sunday is already our one year anniversary! One year! My oh my was that fast. I’ve been looking at our wedding pictures and I just keep saying to myself take me baaaaaack! Second best day of my life, hands down.
5. Lots and lots of bike rides through our beautiful trails and our beautiful little town.
6. The Young the Giant Pandora Station.
7. Red Nails + A really quick and easy mani/pedi that I can’t wait to share with you next week!
8. Reserving a table at RPM Italian for our anniversary dinner!
9. All the FALL stuff that’s pretty much in every single store. I hear there’s like 24 more days until Fall….not that I have a countdown on my phone or anything ;)
10. And the most important: My husband is home on vacation for TWO WEEKS! I don’t think anyone is as happy about this as we are. We are trying to squeeze in as many fun activities as possible and trying to finish our bucket list while he’s here. If you see two goofs walking around with permanent smiles on their faces, that’s probably me and Olivia….We’re just so happy to have him to ourselves for two whole weeks ;)
What’s making you happy this week?
Have a Good Weekend!