This week has been extremely long. Or at least it’s felt that way. Either way, I’m excited to have absolutely zero plans this weekend and a full three weeks of a second round of Whole30 under my belt!
In an attempt to find the positives in this pretty shitty week, here are five things that made me happy:
1. Frozen on Ice. Such a cute show!
2. A cute little treat for our little sweetheart.
3. We just ordered more coffee for our Nespresso for the return of our lattes next week!
4. Fresh Flowers. Always a mood booster.
5. Photo booth fun at Urban Outfitters with these two.