I haven’t done one of these in a while but I’m so excited to bring it back! This week was a pretty good one, but here are five things that made me the happiest:
1. One of my best friends came home from the Peace Corps. this week. We all thought she was coming home on Wednesday but she actually surprised us and came home earlier.
2. I started watching Orange is the New Black this week and I am hooked. I really thought I was not going to be able to get into it but it is seriously so good!
3. Monday morning, Olivia and I woke up to a very gloomy, rainy day. Instead of surrendering to the Monday Blues, we made homemade waffles instead.
4. Does anyone that follows Old Navy on IG see a familiar little face over there on Tuesday?!
5. Thursday was a pretty good day all around: Olivia and I slept in until 10:45. 10:45!! It was glorious. We then proceeded to bike ride around the town for a few hours, stopping for lunch and coffee. And then ended the evening with friends and pizza.
It’s been so nice the past few days, very un-summery and it’s been SO nice. This weekend is supposed to be the hottest yet and I know, I know, it’s summer but I am just not looking forward to it. What am I looking forward to, though, is seeing Taylor Swift at Soldier Field this Saturday Night.
Happy Friday! :)