It’s been such a great week. We’ve spent a lot of time outside, Dominic and I cleaned our house top to bottom and we’re still going strong on our Whole30!
Here are five other things making me happy this week!
1. Olivia spelling my name (all on her own) in stickers and putting them on my leg.
She also knows how to spell her own name, Dada, and Papa.
2. I got featured on the VSCO grid again!
I was so excited to get the email yesterday afternoon. Here’s the link to check it out for yourself!
3. This happy baby wrapped up in a towel.
Whether it’s bad allergies or a little cold, something has her all stuffed up so I gave her a steam bath but it didn’t work. She didn’t seem to mind too much though. She is always happy/
4. My new mug from Anthropologie.
I’ve been looking everywhere for one of these!
5. Wanting to wear one of Mama’s necklaces.
It’s going to be 75 today and we have plans to go to the Garfield Park Conservatory!
Have a good weekend!